The Aura Around The Human Body
The universal life force energy is like electricity that radiates electrical impulses and creates an electromagnetic field that surrounds the body. The energetic fields of the physical body are known as Auras. Everything has its own aura, and many times we can sense the auric field of a person when we pick up on their “vibe”. A person’s aura is connected to the 12 energy wheels or chakras of the body and is made up of 12 different layers and the paths through which energy flows are called meridians. Each single one of these twelve layers has a different colour, depth and size. The auric field colours are depending on the wellbeing of the person. Therefore selfcare and selflove is an essential part for the aura’s health. The even-numbered layers are more fluid and carry a yin type of energy, whereas the odd-numbered layers tend to be more structured and carry a yang type of energy. Sometimes the aura can be imbalanced due to energetic blockages but can be rebalanced with aura cleansing.
Here are the 12 Auric Layers:
- Etheric Body Layer (Lower Etheric Aspect) – This is the closest layer to the physical body. It is connected to the root chakra and emits a bluish-grey colour that is the easiest to see with the naked eye. It is stronger in individuals who are very active and it is weaker in those who lead a lazy, inactive lifestyle. The etheric body shows the level of health, security and survival of the physical body and it is the easiest layer to see, when showing indications of injuries or physical illness.
- Emotional Body Layer (Lower Emotional Aspect) – This is the second from the physical body, and it represents emotions & feelings and reflects the mood. This layer is connected to the sacral chakra. It can emit all the auric field colours of the rainbow but can be muddy coloured when the person is experiencing some emotional stress and is depending upon the current mood and emotional wellbeing. State of the chakras can be easily determined from the Emotional Layer. its shape being in constant motion unlike the first layer which totally contours the physical body. Any separation or imbalance in this emotional body layer will deeply influence the first and third layers.
- Mental Body Layer (Lower Mental Aspect) – Third from the physical body, this layer signifies thoughts, cognitive processes and state of mind. It emits a bright yellow colour and is connected to the Solar plexus Chakra. This layer radiates strongest around the head, neck and shoulders. People who engage in mental tasks or those who have an overactive mind have a stronger mental aura. You can also see coloured sparks in this layer when a person is engaging in a creative activity.
- Astral Body Layer – The aura astral body is the fourth auric layer from the physical body. This layer has a pink or rosy colour and is connected to the heart chakra. It appears stronger through loving, intimate relationships, but can be weaker during breakups or conflicts with loved ones. The state of the chakras can be easily determined from the Astral Layer.
- Etheric Template Body (Physical Aspect) – This layer is the fifth from the physical body and represents the entire blueprint of the body that exists on this physical plane. This auric layer includes your identity, personality and overall energy. It is connected to the throat chakra and can vary in colour. It appears stronger in those who express the truth and know who they truly are.
- Celestial Layer Body (Emotional Aspect) – This is the sixth auric layer and is connected to the third eye chakra. It carries an extraordinarily strong and powerful vibration since it represents the connection to the Divine and all other beings. This is where the unconditional love and feelings of oneness flow in an individual. The Celestial Layer emits a pearly white colour. It appears strong in an individual who can communicate with the spirit world and receives angelic messages.
- Ketheric or Casual Body (Mental Aspect) – This is the seventh layer from the physical body and represents the feeling of being one with the Universe. This auric layer vibrates at the highest frequency and is connected to the crown chakra. It has a Gold colour and pulsates rapidly. A strong Ketheric Layer gives you the ability to surrender to the path of the Divine and increase psychic abilities.
- Memory or Time Body Layer – The eighth layer is the memory body that is associated with past, present and future akashic records and karmic memories, or past lives and is associated to the Eighth Chakra. This layer is also known as the “White Zone” and represents the dimension of unlimited probability. It is just below our feet and expands up to three feet above the physical body.
- Soul Body Layer – The ninth layer is the Soul Body which is related with the planes between the worlds of bliss and the present moment and is linked to the Ninth (Soul Star) Chakra. This layer interfaces with our “oneness” with Divine order in our pre-destined soul contracts. This auric layer is very small and occupies an almost non-existent space on the physical plane. It is located several inches above the head.
- Integrative Body Layer – The tenth layer is the integrative form that serves as link between the physical and the spiritual realms and is associated to the tenth (earth) chakra. This layer is also identified as the “traveling path” for the “dream body” which can divide itself from the physical body and travels into the astral realms. It can retrieve data from our genetic as well as our soul heritage and it holds imprints of our soul purpose. The tenth layer is also known as the body which unites our chakras with our spiritual energy centres. The integrative body layer is located in between the physical body and the etheric body.
- Eternal Body Layer – The eleventh layer is the Eternal Body or Eternal Soul level. This is where our physical bodies are transformed into a light body and it is connected to the Eleventh (Eternal Soul) Chakra. It is prepared for ascension and it is related to and lies above the eighth auric body layer in a straight ‘sinkhole’ form.
- Universal Mind Body Layer – The twelfth auric layer is the Divine Consciousness or the Universal Mind Body which is recognised as the ultimate connection to the Divine, Universal Consciousness, Ascended Masters and God. It is related to the Twelfth (Universal Mind) Chakra. This layer is in an inclusion of profound universal radiance accessing the entire energy field of the auric body layers.
The twelve chakras that are linked to the twelve auras regulate various emotions, feelings and thoughts. The three lower chakras (root, sacral and solar plexus chakra) and their associated auras represent the survival of the physical body, ability to reproduce and for willpower. The upper four chakras (heart, throat, third eye and crown chakra) and auras characterise the spiritual composition of the body, like love, communication, wisdom and knowledge and connectivity to the Universe.
It takes a lot of practice and meditate to see our own and another person’s aura. Reiki healing is another popular form of Japanese energy healing on the meridians which helps us achieve physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.