|Date:||February 20, 2020|
This healing event is about breaking through any obstacles with self love, self care and self healing
Take your power back with Self love and Self care
Do you catch yourself being self-criticizing, not “good enough’, judgmental or resentful towards yourself and others? Do you find it hard to find a good work and life balance? No matter where you are on your life journey, unconditional selflove healing is always a good choice to improve your well being.
Now is the time to embrace yourself for who you really are. Everything in life works well when we really love ourselves. You will begin to release what does not serve you anymore, which in turn will allow you to create space to focus on the important things you like to do in life. In this self-love event, you will learn to care, love and heal yourself with simple practical tools in order to release lingering pain, negative emotions & self sabotaging thoughts to live a life beyond your greatest dreams.
Date And Time:
The program of the evening will be:
Opening with practical know how tips
Positive Self talk with tapping to release deep rooted self-limiting beliefs
A beautiful unconditional love energy healing session
Closing with a sharing circle.
Get your discounted ticket (only 30$) on the link below:
What you could learn:
- How selflove and selfcare can change your life instantly
- How to love and take care of yourself daily with valuable tips
- The difference between selfcare and selfishness
- Beautiful selflove affirmations with tapping
- How to find fulfillment from within not without
- How to connect with yourself and others
- Why selflove is so important for relationships
Join us in this Self-love healing event if you would like to:
- Enhance your general well-being
- Improve your physical health
- Release negative self limiting patterns
- Let go of your past traumas
- Access higher states of consciousness
- Improve your relationships
- Experience divine transformation
- Strengthen compassion to yourself and others
- Find inner peace
- Discover the deep inner connection with your higher self
- and much more..
What to bring:
- Please bring your own cushion and yoga mat/blanket
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring your pen and journal if you like to make notes
Please drink plenty of water on the day. If possible don’t eat too much, preferably light food before the session.
For any questions please contact:
or on Facebook: